SBOBet is one of the largest betting shops in the UK. It dates back to 1974 and to this day is a reliable and popular bookmaker with about 5 million customers in more than 100 countries. It has a fairly wide line, excellent ratios, detailed paintings. This bookmaker pays great attention to the safety of online betting, and is very popular among professional players. SBOBet has been recognized many times as the best European bookmaker of the year. Therefore, you will certainly be satisfied with this bookmaker.
- Interface language: English, German, Spanish, Italian (total 17).
- Support for payment systems: Skrill, VISA / MasterCard, Neteller.
- Bonuses at registration: 100% bonus (up to 100 EUR).
- Minimum deposit: 1 EUR.
- Maximum deposit: unlimited.
- Minimum bid: 0.2 EUR.
- Maximum bet: individual for different sports.
- Currency for bets: EUR, USD, GBP
- Ranking place
- Worldwide: 4
- Rating by TOP 10: 9
- Mobile version: yes
- Types of events in the line: 30
- Minimum deposit: 20 EUR | 20 USD | 20 GPB
- First Deposit Bonus: 15% up to $ 235
- Currencies of accounts: USD, EUR, GBP
“SBOBet” is a famous BC, which is one of the largest and most famous Asian bookmakers. She actively works not only with eastern, but also with European countries. BC was organized twelve years ago and during this period of active work, it managed to successfully pass gambling licensing.
The company has established itself in the market. It is characterized by timely payment of interest rates and stability of activity.
The main attention in the line is paid to the leading sports events of Asian and European leagues. On the official website there is also a section with a virtual casino and other games.
Pros and cons of BC SBOBet:
+ Low margin (odds. 1.97-1.97 with equal chances);
+ 30-point painting on football;
+ Instant withdrawal of funds;
+ High limits;
+ Loyalty to forklifts;
+ Round-the-clock support service;
+ Convenient conditions for betting, both for beginners and regular customers;
+ Minute line updates;
+ Large selection of markets;
+ High interest rates and much more.
– Specific line;
– A modest live-line;
– The average total line.