The Bwin bookmaker is part of the transnational group of companies, Bwin Interactive Entertainment AG, established in 1999, licensed by the Government of Gibraltar, and adheres to the EGBA code. Bwin also earns revenue from casinos and poker, owning the Ongame poker network and a number of strong poker rooms within it. BC Bwin is the sponsor of the MotoGP series, the FIBA International Basketball Association. Sports betting at the Bwin bookmaker can be made either using a computer or using a mobile phone. On the official website of Bwin there is a well-Russified mobile version.
- Interface language: Russian, English, German, French (20 in total).
- Support for payment systems: Webmoney, Skrill, VISA / MasterCard.
- Bonuses at registration: 100% bonus (up to 1200 RUR).
- Minimum deposit: 10 USD.
- Maximum deposit: 500/2000/5000 USD (WebMomey / VISA / Moneybookers).
- Minimum bid: 0.5 USD.
- Maximum bet: winnings not exceeding 12,000 USD (120,000 USD per week).
- Currency for bets: EUR, USD, GBP
- Mobile version: yes
- Types of events in the line: 34
- Minimum deposit: 400 RUR | 10 EUR | 10 USD
- Currencies of accounts: RUR, USD, EUR, GBP
- License of the Russian Federation: Yes
“Bwin” is an Austrian BC, which began its activity back in 1997. Today it is an influential and authoritative office with a worthy world reputation. On average, she accepts about thirty thousand bets per day, which is a record. In addition, it is worth to cancel that the BC offers more than ninety rulers for sports.
A few more advantages:
- 24/7 support in more than twenty languages
- no delay in processing applications,
- decent level of odds.
The minimum bet is only ten cents, while you can win more than ten thousand dollars. A maximum payout of one hundred thousand dollars was recorded. It is also important that you can open deposits in almost any currency.
Pros and cons of BC Bwin:
+ High limits;
+ Functional site;
+ Wide line;
+ Incredible painting for top matches;
– Savings on support services
– Rare bonuses
– Commission on withdrawal